Every year, Voice2News presents the Justice Served Awards through their You Should Know publication. The 2017 honorees show just how much an individual or small group can make an impact toward achieving justice in American society.
- The Center for Justice and Democracy is the sole national consumer organization dedicated to protecting the civil justice system. It is located at New York Law School and works to investigate and expose attacks by corporations and special interests against judges, juries, attorneys and injured consumers.
- Committed to ensuring the government works for the American people, Public Citizen advocates for citizens’ interests in Congress, executive agencies and the courts.
- Consumers Union is the policy and action arm of Consumer Reports magazine. It works in Washington and state capitols to pass consumer protection laws that hold corporations accountable for dangerous products and harm done to consumers.
- Comprised of nearly 300 state and national advocacy groups, the Consumer Federation of America is an association of nonprofit consumer organizations that is committed to advancing consumers’ interests through research, education and advocacy.
- Workplace Fairness is a nonprofit organizations works to preserve and promote employee rights. It believes that treating employees fairly is good public policy and good business and that all employees should have access to unbiased information about their rights.
- As an independent nonprofit newsroom, ProPublica strives to provide unbiased investigative journalism that is in the interest of the public. Through an adherence to strict standards of journalistic integrity, it provides unbiased information on business, government, education, health care, unions and the media.
- The Leapfrog Group is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the quality and safety of health care. Through the Leapfrog Hospital Survey and Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, it works to provide Americans with access to transparent information about hospital performance.
- Unintentional injuries are the leading cause of death to children in the United States. Safe Kids Worldwide works to protect kids through research, education and awareness, and the promotion of public policy focused on safety. It has helped reduced the death rate of children from unintentional injury by sixty percent since 1988.
Each individual can make a difference in their own way. At the Fite Law Group, we believe in achieving justice one case at a time. We fight hard for each individual client to ensure that negligent conduct is deterred. Whether our client’s injuries were sustained in an auto accident, due to medical malpractice, or as the result of unsafe conditions in a home or business, we ensure that they are compensated appropriately.
The Right Representation for You
The Fite Law Group offers exceptional customer service to all our clients. We believe that client care is more that a sound business strategy: it is an important part of the recovery process for accident victims.If you or a loved one has sustained a personal injury, schedule your free consultation by calling (602) 368-1869, or emailing email@example.com. Our friendly, professional staff will ensure that you meet with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible.